Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Preschool


Teagan started preschool this year and how excited she was to go. I know I have said it before but I just can't believe that my darling little girl is growing up. We have finally hit a mile marker that I have been waiting for. I now have two mornings a week that I am absolutely kid free. I am thrilled because now I can work, go grocerie shopping, clean the house, etc... with out some one asking for something, making a total mess or having a nervous break down. And Teagan is thrilled to finally be in school. She liked her first day so much that her Teacher Mrs. Sheppard (also her nana) had to call and tell me not to pick her up because she was hysterical that she had to leave, so my inlaws brought her home instead. I feel like I am starting to get a piece of myself back and I am enjoying my kids more ( not that I didn't enjoy them before but to be honest we just got sick of each other ) I can't wait to see them after school is out and talk to them about there day, and I think that they feel more fulfilled to be learning.

1 comments:

Emily said...

You are so funny. I can't wait for Sammy to start pre-school next year; but I will have a little baby. Hum...I don't think it will be as good as what you have. oh well...I will get there.