Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tagged...

Thanks to Lu I guess that I have to come up with some answers about myself so here it goes...

3 Joys...
1. Probably the one thing that brings me the most joy is my family.
2. And to all of you others out there namely my friends, yes you bring me joy to.
3. Crafting, I really enjoy doing thing with my hands, and seeing the creation at the end.

3 Fears...
1. I have to agree with Lu, Grasshoppers. I have for years thought that they are just the most revolting thing out there. The way they just randomly jump out at you ahhh.
2. Pregnancy, I know I know how could I think that this is scary. Probably because I am really comfortable in my life right now, so I guess if I were to get pregnant I would probably freck out for about one day and then I would move on.
3. Loss of a loved one, who wouldn't fear this.

3 Goals...
1. Making it through another school year
2. I would love to build my clientelle in my salon. Now that Trevin will be in school all day and Teagan is in preschool why not.
3. Be more patient with everything in my life.

3 Obsessions...
1. Coke, I know this is pretty sad but I just function better with one.
2. Telephone, I have to get in all the days gossip while I can.
3. Friends, I for some reason feel the need to check in on everyone randomly and make sure all is well I hope it isn't to annoying.

3 Random Facts....
1. I weighed 11 lbs 3 oz when I was born ( my poor mother ).
2. I really like ketchup on leftover Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches. ( I learned this from my Grandpa Greenhalgh).
3. My favorite treat is a Apple pie carmel apple from the rocky mountain chocolate factory (good thing there isn't one closer than orem or I would be in trouble).

6 comments:

Lucrecia said...

Yea! You did your tag:) I couldn't help but mention the Grasshoppers. Every time I water my plants my heart is pounding and I'm sweating like crazy holding a shoe so I can smash those suckers! It's ruining my mornings!

Emily said...

ketcup on turkey...I am sorry that is sick...but hey...you like it....good for you. You are just the most funny lady ever. YOu make me laugh.

Brook said...

Yo! This is actually Lu:) I just gave Brook a username with this sexy picture. You think he'll like it? hee, hee! I had to post a comment to see if it's working. Will you be my guinea pig?

Brook said...

Dude! The picture didn't show!

Brook said...

Okay, meybe now it will work....?

Brook said...

So I THINK I've got it! If not, I'll release you from your duties:)