Monday, September 22, 2008

Dog in a Funnel...

My dog Copper developed a sore under his armpit and I have been trying for about 1 1/2 weeks to get it to heal but he keeps licking it over and over, so bad that I have been losing sleep listening to him lick. Well today was the final straw, I have had it. I decided that I would construct a funnel collar so that he couldn't reach around and lick. I found this old piece of poster board that I had made a birthday poster out of for Trevins preschool class and cut it then stapled it around his neck. So far he isn't enjoying it to well. Hopefully he will now be on the road to recovery.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Nice. That is so you...I am sure that that thing is really comfortable. Haha. I love that you made that instead of just going to the pet store and buying your poor dog a real funnel. You always make me laught with your crazy ways...you are a true crack-up.

Lucrecia said...

Poor Copper! I think I can hear him howling with sadness;)

Anna said...

Love the funnel! You rock! The way you care about your pets - so compassionate you are.
Love your new background, too. Very Halloweenish of you! :) Enjoying Historian still?

Liz said...

Oh Flash, I mean Cooper, ;-) I hope he gets better soon.

Lucrecia said...

Oooh, I love your new background! Spoooooky:)