Thursday, September 11, 2008

OCD...


Okay, so I just read a blog from a friend about people assuming that just because she does certain things that she has OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). Well after ready a comment that her mother made I have to totally agree and say, why isn't it okay to just be a clean person and like everything in its place. I know I would rather just keep up on it so that I don't spend a whole Saturday clean and scrubbing instead of spending time with my family. My house still tends to get dirty from time to time just like everyone else's, but I feel less anxious and stressed when everything is in its place. So call me crazy but there it is all on the line, and you know what I don't even feel bad about it. I run with a pack of OCD obsessed friends and family (you know who you are) and I wouldn't have it any other way!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love you my OCD buddy. Thanks for the support and helping me know that my OCD ways are okay...and actually a good thing. You are the best. Love you girl!

Andee said...

I am soooo OCD in other areas of my life, why can't cleaning be one of them! I still haven't finished my projects and put my house together! Oh, have I mentioned that I'm a procrastinater? :)

Michael and Tiffany Harper said...

I agree! There is a difference!

Liz said...

I completely agree! I lived with an OCD roommate once and I adopted some things she did that I liked, like color coordinating my closet.