Tuesday, August 12, 2008

California Adventure










So we returned to California Adventure on Monday our last full day in California and our kids liked it a lot better than Disneyland. I think this is because the characters at California Adventure are the more modern characters like Monsters inc and Bugs Life.
All Teagan wanted to do the whole time we were there was see the princesses so I forked out the money and took her to Arials Grotto for lunch. We were able to meet all the princesses and eat lunch with them to, Jay was a little jealous when we met back up because I indulged in a Long Island ice tea and was more relaxed so I guess I was dealing with the whining better. At the end of the day we went into one of the Stores and Jay bought us all some mementos to take home with us. All in all this was a pretty good vacation. Everyone had a great time and we all got along really well. Plus we were able to spend some time with our good friends and neighbors the Puglseys. Thanks so much once again for all the hospitality we won't forget this vacation ever.





3 comments:

Andee said...

Larra, looks like you guys had a total blast!!! It is awesome that Teagan got to meet the princess'!! You guys were able to do so many fun things while you were there!

Lucrecia said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! You're making me excited for our trip in September. Sasha is going to die over those Princesses!

Emily said...

Your kids are so cute! I am glad your little girl liked the princess'...that is the best part of DisneyLand or California Adventure...I think. What fun! I am glad that you guys had such a great vacation.