Tuesday, August 12, 2008

China Town and Hollywood

Me and the kids in China town. We went and ate at a authentic restaurant there and Trevin learned how to use chop sticks. The food was great and we found some really fun buys.

During our vacation Jay and I celebrated our 10 year reunion, so one night Heidi took our kids and sent us out on the town. We ended up in Hollywood, we figured that this was one place that our kids wouldn't really enjoy and neither of us had ever been there before. We went to dinner and then walk up and down the Hollywood star studded walk of fame. I tell you what you haven't seen anything until you venture out after 10:00 p.m. in Hollywood. We saw everything from Spiderman to some dude wearing fish net tights with no underwear. We even got as adventurous as to go into a tattoo parlor, I do have to say they were really nice to us once Jay bought a lighter. All in all it was a great time, thank Heidi for putting up with our little rascals.


2 comments:

Emily said...

How much fun! I am totally jealous. I have never been to Hollywood...but I guess I could skip the cross-dressers. HAHHA

Liz said...

Ahhh, that was one of my mission areas. :-) It looks like you guys had a blast on your trip. Congrats on your 10 years of togetherness, you guys are awesome!