Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Birthday Dinner





Since my Birthday is on Halloween we generally have to celebrate it on another night because we are always so busy with the holiday. This year we had made arrangements to go up to Salt Lake City and see Dracula Vs. the Hunchback at the Off Broadway Theater ( I would totally recommend going up and seeing a show or laughing stock it is so much fun). We decided to stop at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We had never been there before and we were really impressed the food was fantastic and there menu was extremely extensive. They definitely cater to everyone. Plus there cheesecake was fabulous. The only thing missing was my little girl, but we figured she would have more fun at McDonald with Nana.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Holy cow, I totally forgot your b-day was on Halloween. It will make it easy to remember next year. :-)

Happy Birthday!!!! Just think we're almost 30. Wow, 15 seemed not so long ago. sigh...

Liz said...

BTW, I love your bangs. Your hair looks so cute. (like always)

Andee said...

Happy birthday Larra! My birthday was the next day on Nov. 1st! Sad to say I am much older than you. I hit the big 35 (yikes!)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I know that I am late.

Ashley Bogard said...

Hey girl! How is life, I saw you on shs 98 page. This is Ashley Jordan
bogardfamily.blogspot.com