Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Birthday gift certificate

Today I went out to the Mall on a mission. I was looking for a new jacket. My current jacket is in a sad state and I needed to replace it. Lucky for me three of my good girlfriends gave me a mall gift certificate for my Birthday so I went shopping. After many stores and many different jackets I finally found one that fit the bill. When I got home I walked right up to the garbage can and tossed my old one in with out any regrets. That jacket has been my favorite for many years and I hope the new one fills it spot well. Thanks to my friends for the great gift it was well needed and will be well worn.

2 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

Glad you got my comment! It was good to find you. We'll blog stalk each other. Blogging is the best way to keep in touch. Your fam is so cute!

Amberlie said...

I am so happy that I ran into you at Allens. I found your blog on the reunion site. I also found Liz's. Your kids are so cute.