Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tuckard Out...



After a long week it seems that everyone is totally tuckard out. I am lucky enough to have a great mother in law who was willing to keep my kids half of the week. You see two of there cousins where in town and they figured that they needed to spend as much time together as possible. So on Monday night they went up to Nana Marlenes and I just brought them home today. I tried to convince them to come home several times through out the week but they would just beg to stay and knowing marlene, she just couldn't say no. Finally today there cousins were heading home so I was able to get them home with out to much of a fight. As you can see, everyone is totally wasted, even the dogs (it must be contagious). Lucky for me I had a nice quite week with out to much to worry about. And it was really nice to catch up on somethings around the house and work with out anyone under my feet. Thanks so much Nana Marlene you gave me all that well needed Larra time I've been asking for.

1 comments:

Lucrecia said...

Wow, you huys have been up to a whole lotta lotta lately! So much for a layed back summer right? :) You should buy Trevin one of those kids digital camera's for $25. I bet he'd get some really great shots!