Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More of Trevins Photography




So I am sure that you all just want to see these darling photos that Trevin has decided to take. He has become quite the photographer lately, usually when I am working and I don't see him getting into the camera. He keeps asking if I will let him use my old digital camera and I can say that I do have some hesitations, although maybe letting him put it to some use would be good and it might just develop a hobby in him that he could really enjoy, who know? I know how depressing that all I have to show today is someone else's ideas. Oh well I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Your kids are too cute! I love the pictures. Trevin sounds like he is crazy...just like his mommy. Hehe. j/k. So did you miss me at crop club...I hopefully will make it next month.