Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July

Happy Birthday America! We had a great fourth of July this year. We went up to Nana and Papa Johnson house for a brunch and ate papas famous dutch oven breakfast. I tried to be as feastive as possible so I dressed the kids in the usually red, white, and blue. This year I decided to make Teagan this bubble dress. I think it turned out pretty good and it was actually quite easy to make and she loved it to.


That night we had some of our friend over for a BBQ and then we watched some of the many fireworks that Jay decided to purchase at the last minute. The kids had so much fun with there friends and family that they just can't wait to do it again.

3 comments:

Liz said...

You are so domestic! Cute pictures of cute kids. Looks like you had a lot of fun. :-)

nancy said...

looks like you guys are having a good summer.

Cleaning is $25hr I bring all the cleaning supplies as needed and then you just pay me back. I just do the basic stuff. Bathrooms, kitchen, vacuum, dust, mop. Then about once a month or when needed will do the base boards and blinds. If there are things you do or don't want done I can do whatever.

Lucrecia said...

Teagan looks super cute in her festive dress. You're such a fun mom:)