Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Update

We took Jay to the hospital today for a check up and they removed all the staples. They said everything is looking good and that we should return in a week. At that time he will start physical therapy and wearing compression gloves. He is being such a trooper, nights are hard and he has been having some scary dreams about the accident but with time they will probably subside. He has a new found lease on life and is excited about some changes that he wants to under go considering he feels like this is his second chance at life. We as a family are so proud of him and we love him so much. He still has a long road ahead but we will be here to support him through it all. Thanks again for all the support, we couldn't be doing this with out it. There are so many people that have touched our lives and we want you to know how much we love all of you.

2 comments:

The Alvey's said...

Oh My....I had no idea that happened. I'll pray for you. Just seeing that and how random freaks me out. I can only imagine how it has taken a toll on you.

Liz said...

I'm glad things are doing better. I'd love to catch up sometime. Take care, and I hope to talk/see you soon.