Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Quick Get Away



I was lucky enough to head down to sunny St. George for a long weekend with my kids. We have been working so hard this past year just to stay a float that I felt we deserved a little brake. Unfortunately Jay couldn't join me ( he ended up having to work that weekend). My good friend and her daughter went with us and we had a really good time. I think the thing the kids loved the most was that they could actually play outside at the park and we also went swimming every night. My favorite part was hitting all my favorite stores down there and spending time with my good friend.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Good thing you had a little getaway before all this chaos hit! I just wanted you to know I am thinking of you at this difficult time. Please let me know if you need anything at all! You're in our prayers...