Friday, May 23, 2008

The big Day

Kindergarten gradutaion has finally arrived and I know that I probably seem like that over bearing mother that would drive you crazy, but I actually kept tearing up through the whole program. I'm not sure if it was because my little boy is growing up or that I sat and watched his teacher struggle with her emotions the whole time. A week and a half ago she gave birth to a still born baby girl that she had carried full term. I can't even imagine how she felt to not only have lost her little angel but then to have to say good bye to all her students. Hats off to her to have the strength to show up and show all those little kindergateners how important this day was.

After gradutaion we went to Brick oven restaurant and celebrated. Tevin also caught his aunt Misti with a fork up her nose. (haha)







































1 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats Trevin! He looks so cute! (you look pretty hot yourself) :-)

I'm so sorry to hear about his teacher. I can't even imagine her heart break right now.