Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hogle Zoo





First day of Spring break and I thought that I would try and make it fun for the kids, so we went up to Salt lake to the Hogle Zoo with the Peterson family. The weather was just great and all of the animals were pretty active. We arrived right at 9:00 so by the time we were ready to leave it had just started to get busy. We had a ton of fun, are only regret was that Jay couldn't be there with us. Oh well duty calls I guess someone has to be the responsible one around her!

3 comments:

Liz said...

How fun! I can't wait to go to Hogle Zoo. Sarah is obsessed with animals.

Rhianna said...

sounds like tons o' fun!!! Cute pics too - especially of the one where I can see your reflection in the cage...or were you actually in there with the animals:)?

Lucrecia said...

I really love this picture of Teagan and Trevin. It's so true to their character. Super cute!