Friday, July 9, 2010

Yellowstone 2010







I finally got the time to upload some of our pictures from Yellowstone. I actually took some pretty good ones, We stopped in Rexburg ID at Bear World and we were able to get pretty up close and personal with some of the animals, this was probably my kids favorite part of the whole trip. We also toured Yellowstone national park for two days and we were able to get some good photos there, my kids thought it was cool but they hated the smells that came along with it. This was a really fun trip and we would like to do more trips similar to this in the near future.

3 comments:

Emily said...

fun! I love yellowstone. Great pictures too. I miss you girl.

Lucrecia said...

Um hello? Is anyone there? It's been 2 months!

Liz said...

Ditto! What a fun trip. We went in May and it was still pretty cold. :-)