Monday, May 4, 2009

Wicked

I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to go see the Broadway hit Wicked this weekend with my two sister in laws, my mother in law, and four of my nieces. We left on Saturday and spent the day shopping, eating, watching movies, and just hanging out. Then on Sunday we got up and attended the afternoon matinee. I had so much fun, the show was amazing and the company was even better. It seems that the older my nieces and nephews get the busier everyone is so that means less time to see on another. I was shocked at how much they are all growing up and I am so proud of them for being such good girls. Its amazing how we all just are so busy that time just fly's by and you don't even notice until one day you are finally forced to take a minute and stop and everything is changing. I came home with a renewed strength (probably from getting a break from all the hustle and bustle) and hope of spending more time with my family. Thanks you to Marlene for inviting us all to stay over night it was well needed and I had a total blast. I hope we do it again this fall like we used to.

1 comments:

Liz said...

I am SO jealous! What a fun girl's weekend. :-)