Sunday, February 8, 2009

New look

So today I went over to one of my closest friends house and helped her start up a blog. She had never done one and wanted to start so she could post pictures for family to see that don't live close by. After messing around for awhile we figured out how to up load a picture for your blog title.
I was so inspired that I thought I should try one myself so here it is. I will probably change it when we get some newer family photos done but until then this will just have to do.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I just figured out how to do the same thing. Too fun!

Lucrecia said...

It's really cute Larra. I love it!

Ashley Bogard said...

I love the blog title. Tell Danielle to send me an invite.
ashbogard@yahoo.com

Liz said...

It looks great! You have such a cute family. I'm coming down as soon as our refund comes. Yay!!!