Thursday, December 18, 2008

One Hairy Suprise


So check this out. I some how got convinced that I should dress up as a gorilla and help my girl friend surprise her husband at work for his Birthday. Well as you can see I was a total sucker and went along for the ride. When it was all said and done we had a good time and I think he was pretty surprised. Thanks for letting me be a part of this humiliation, I would love to do it again sometime. Next time though lets hope they don't think were strippers.
Happy Birthday Jason.

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is so funny. I love that you are so crazy and do such silly things. You are an inspiration to us all. We just need to give in and get hairy...haha.

Lucrecia said...

Strippers?! That would have been so awesome! Why didn't you strip?;)

Liz said...

Wow, you really are a good friend.

Michael and Tiffany Harper said...

I'm not convinced that you didn't strip...tell the truth Lar!