Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Winter Fun





With all the new snow, comes all the excitement of winter time. Around our house the kids can't wait for there daddy to get home so that they can go sledding behind the four wheeler. All the neighbor kids seem to enjoy the fun to. We actually took all the kids ours and the neighbors down the street into a field and they spent hours down there. I showed up with hot chocolate to warm them all up, but I don't even think they noticed the cold all that much. They were just having way to much fun. I'm just glad the day finally came that Trevin likes to be on the sled instead of the four wheeler (more room for me haha).

1 comments:

Lucrecia said...

These pics are so cute! You guys are such great friends and neighbors to take my kids along for the fun. We love ya!